Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Dreamcather Series #1


Wake by Lisa McMann

Janie never really seems to fit in with the kids in her town except her best friend Carrie who lives across the street. Janie's mother is an alcoholic, so Janie is on her own, taking care of herself, the house, the grocery shopping, and working as often as she can so she can afford college.

As if Janie's life wasn't complicated enough, Janie is a dream catcher. She slips into people's dreams whenever they fall asleep near her, which makes sleep over's impossible and high school study hall a total nightmare.

I really loved the first book in this trilogy and have already started book 2!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

My library has the audio version of this one, I plan to request it as soon as I have a lull in audio books (I have 2 ready for me to pick up right now)

BookAddict said...

I think you will like this series, Kris. Let me know whenever you get to it!