Friday, July 2, 2010

Ghost Girl

Ghost Girl by Tonya Hurley

From the moment I first saw this book, I wanted it. I loved the cover art, the art inside, the set up, the concept, the title....etc. This was a book right up my ally and to make it all the better, the word on the street was favorable.

I thought it was a cute book. Started off very fun. I loved the quotes from songs, poems, etc at the beginning of each chapter. I loved the names of the chapters and the way the book was set up. I did start to lose interest about half way through, but that could have been more about my crazy stressful end of the school year than the book itself. It did pick up for me at the end and I ended up enjoying it. I will definitely continue the series, bt will wait for each to come out in paperback.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds interesting...I'm going to put it on my wish list.

BookAddict said...

It was cute and fun, Kris. There are two more in the series.