Friday, July 23, 2010

Best. Resource. EVER.


The Reading Teacher's Book of Lists by Edward B. Fry Ph.D. and Jacqueline E. Kress Ed.D.

I really wish I had this book last year because so many of the lists pertained to lessons I was doing or assessments I was trying to piece together. I have wanted this book for a while but hesitated because I didn't want to spend the money. But I saw it mentioned on a blog (Inspired to Teach) and thought, why not? I am so so so glad I sprung for it. This will be an invaluable resource. I bought it thinking it would go on my reference shelf, but it was so fun, interesting, and informative, I sat down and read all 514 pages of lists and information! It also came at a great time, as I am studying for the middle school language arts PRAXIS. I also loved that it included content area vocabulary and study skills.

This is a great resource for all teachers, homeschoolers, and parents. I highly recommend!

No comments: