Monday, September 6, 2010

Loved this one!

All the Pretty Girls by JT Ellison

Nashville homicide Detective and Lieutenant Taylor Jackson has her hands full. She is working a frightening (and rapidly escalating) serial killer case with her boyfriend FBI Profiler Dr. John Baldwin and was just handed a serial rapist case as a favor to the bosses, not to mention a potential witness tampering mess.

The two main characters in this debut novel are interesting, smart, and likable. I really enjoyed the way they played off of each other and handled the mixing of the relationship with their professional lives. The serial killer in this one had an interesting and unique MO and all in all, I had a tough time putting this book down. I am excited that my friend, Jill, introduced me to a great new mystery series and I look forward to reading on!

No comments: