Sunday, December 21, 2008

Breaking Dawn and Loser

Breaking Dawn by Stephanie Meyer

In this fourth book in the Twilight Saga, much changes for Bella and Edward. I am not really sure what to write because I don't want to give anything away for those of you just starting the series or those have yet to read any of them. I liked this book but it wasn't my favorite of the series. I had heard so much about people being unhappy with it and the way Meyer's wrapped up the saga and I am not sure why people felt that way. It went the way I assumed it would.



Loser by Jerry Spinelli

I read this book with some students. I enjoyed it and thought parts were funny, parts heart-warming, and some parts a little sad. I think it is a great book to show that it is okay to be different and the effects of bullying.

1 comment:

Literary Feline said...

I just wrote about Breaking Dawn one today on my blog too. :-) I enjoyed the series. I haven't been able to pick up another book today--I'm still in Twilight mode. LOL I guess that's what I get for reading three of the books, one right after the other.