Thursday, August 25, 2011

Another Patterson

Private by James Patterson
Private Series #1

Private is an international private investigation firm servicing the rich, famous, and high profile. The firm is made up of a team of experts at the top of their field and run by Jack Morgan. Currently, the team at Private is being pulled in a lot of directions as they try to find out the truth behind the murder of Jack's best friend's wife, whether NFL games are being thrown for bets, and trying to find out who is stalking and killing teenage girls.

I usually find Patterson's books very fast paced and entertaining so I was excited for this new series. But I had a hard time getting into it. I felt like I was being ulled in too many directions. I wish the NFL thing had been left out and the focus had been on the murder's. However, by the end, I was liking it more and began to understand the connections between all of the cases.


No comments: