Saturday, October 9, 2010

Another Virgin River book

Temptation Ridge by Robyn Carr

In the aftermath of the passing of her mother, Shelby packs up her things and heads to Virgin River. She plans to live with her Uncle Walt to rest and relax before embarking on a new life. Shelby wants to do some traveling and then begin college at the age of 25 to be a nurse. She has her future planned out until she meets the handsome new stranger in town, Luke Riordan. Luke is instantly attracted to Shelby, but with his older age and painful past, he feels he is all wrong for her. Elsewhere in Virgin River, we get caught up with all of our favorite characters including Mel and Jack, Preacher and Paige, Mike and Brie, Vanessa and Paul, Dr. Cameron, and more!

This is the sixth book in the Virgin River series and it is one of my favorites. I just really love these characters and they feel like old friends.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

maybe we need to hurry up and read the next one...might be just the thing for a reading slump.

BookAddict said...

I know! I don't know what is wrong with me. I have a whole slew of books started but I just can't focus on ANY of them! Ugh. I hate this!