Sunday, August 29, 2010

Hour Game

Hour Game by David Baldacci

Sean King and Michelle Maxwell (both ex-secret service agents) new investigative firm has taken off. They are called in to assist on a new case involving a burglary at the home of the wealthy and well-entrenched Battle family. At the same time, King and Maxwell are busy chasing a serial killer who is emulating famous serial killers of the past and putting his own spin on things. The lines between the two cases begin to blur and King and Maxwell's lives are put in danger more than once as they chase one or two killers who are always a step ahead.

This is the second in the King/Maxwell series. These books are very fast paced and exciting. I look forward to read the next in the series! I love the King/Maxwell duo!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I wish I was as kick-ass as Maxwell.

BookAddict said...

I know! Me too! Or even a third as kick-ass would be nice! You are almost there after p90x and all buff! ha ha