Monday, August 4, 2008

Boy Meets Girl by Meg Cabot



Kate Mckenzie enjoys her job as an HR Rep for the NY Journal. She loves helping people and works with her best friend Jen Saddler. The one thing Kate does not love is her evil gym rat boss, Amy Jenkins, otherwise known as the T.O.D. (Tyrannical Office Despot). Since Kate just left her rock-star in the making boyfriend, she is currently apartmentless and boyfriendless. Things go from bad to worse when the T.O.D. forces Kate to fire a beloved food service worker and then Kate winds up losing her job because of a deposition debacle involving Amy, her attorney fiancee Stuart, and Stuart's very hot brother, Mitch.

Cute, fun, light, and quick. Perfect for reading alongside The Historian!

3 comments:

Taminator said...

I really enjoyed this one when I read it, too.

Tammy

Bookfool said...

I can't remember if I've read this one or not! But, it sounds awfully fun. :)

Unknown said...

I enjoyed this one when I read it. I really like this author.